All Bad: Guy Accidentally Sets Elevator On Fire And Nearly Burns To Death After Passing Out!


The fire occurred in Pobedy Avenue 149 of Orenburg (Russia) on the morning of November 27th 2020. The video shows a man entering the elevator with a glass of ethanol on his way to fix his car. A few moments later he lit a cigarette lighter and started the fire. He had to crawl out of the elevator, simultaneously trying to put out the fire.

According to the source, he has burns on 30% of his body. The source also said that the man entered the elevator on the 16th floor, and he managed to leave it only on the first.

Don`t play with fire!
Obey fire safety rules!